Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
National Coalition of Free Men
Northern California Chapter
1875 South Bascom Avenue, Suite 116, PMB 196, Campbell, CA 95008
NCFM's Mission Statement:
The National Coalition of Free Men is a nationwide, non-profit educational organization that examines the ways that gender discrimination affects men. It also works to raise public consciousness about little known, but important, topics dealing with the male experience. NCFM sponsors a variety of projects and publishes Transitions: Journal of Men's Perspectives six times a year.
Our Chapter's Purpose:
To build a community of individuals in the Northern California area
who are aware of male issues and who share the general philosophical position
of NCFM with regard to gender issues
To provide a safe environment for such individuals to meet and share perspectives,
knowledge, resources, and support
To promote greater public awareness of male issues
To network and build bridges with other men's organizations in Northern
To provide referral services for members (e.g. - therapists, lawyers, divorce
counselors, suicide prevention services, etc.)
What We Do:
- We meet monthly for a Sunday brunch in Redwood City
- We hold twice-yearly retreats (usually camping trips or similar get-aways)
- We build and maintain a community of male-positive individuals who value and support each other
- We hold rallies and protests when issues call for them
- We network with other organizations to raise awareness of men's and boy's issues
- We maintain an email discussion list for announcements and ongoing conversations
- We maintain a database of referral resources (lawyers, doctors, counselors, etc.) and make it available to members
© 1999 - 2000, National Coalition of Free Men, Northern California Chapter. All Rights Reserved.
Advertising banners above our pages are inserted by Freeservers.com, and NCFM is not responsible for their content.